Compass

Compass

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Iconic Classic Film Influences my Spectacle Choice

I spent a lot of time with my Grandmother Betty and she introduced me to another era.  I suppose it is because of her influence that I am acquainted with Classic Film and Fashion.  I am especially drawn to the Hitchcock era or what we now refer to as the Mad Men era. 



I have worn the same pair of Blue Moschino Spectacles since I was 16 yrs old.  Over 10 yrs later I rely more on contact lenses.  Although I wear a very expensive version that is breathable and can be slept in, I find I still rely on my glasses/spectacles when at home.  I decided to find some classic frames that I could wear for the next 10 years. 

After endless searching I finally found the perfect frame: Vintage NHS Tortoiseshell
Reminicent of Grace Kelly's Pair


I fell in Love with Michael Kors' Autumn 2008 RTW Collection



On closing how much does January Jones who plays Betty Draper on Mad Men look like Grace Kelly?



No comments:

Post a Comment