Compass

Compass

Monday, April 18, 2011

Review of Freshlook Colors VIOLET Contact Lens

I love VIOLET eyes! I have always loved Elizabeth Taylor's gorgeous violet eyes and inspired by her I ordered a pair of Freshlook contact lenses. These lenses from www.netoptical.com.au which is an Australian optometrist base in Queensland. The package took 2 business days to arrive and was delivered to my door personally by Express Post.  I have bad vision so I ordered them in my prescription of -1.75 for both eyes.

  Here are my natural colour of eyes: a deep warm brown.







Review:

Comfort: 10/10
Colour: 8/10
Opaqueness: 8/10
Fit: 10/10

They are extremely comfortable and I have no blurred vision due which can sometimes happen with coloured lenses.  I have them in a prescription of -1.75 and these are as good as my clear prescription lenses.  In regular daytime natural lighting my eyes look very violet, not blue which is what I was hoping for. Overall I am very pleased.  I plan to wear them for a ComicCon costume of the Last Unicorn when she is transformed into a human.   






6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post! I've been looking for a review with pictures of Freshlook Colors to feature. The violet looks great on you. Have you tried any other colors? I'm looking for info on how FL Colors compare to Colorblends. any ideas?

    My new blog is here if you want to check me out:
    http://colormecontacts.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowww, they look amazing! Beautiful colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments. I haven't tried any other colours in this range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking really 'WOW' on her. The design is really created so amazingly that anyone can choose it for them in only first look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey the "purple lenses" fit perfectly with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your review!!!! I have light greyish blue eyes, and i was looking for a good quality violet lenses in -6 prescription ( i have a REALLY bad vision), just ordered them from London UK. Hope they will fit my eyes!! I had olready had violes lenses once, but they were custom made, and not so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete